The Board of Directors is the governing body of Willamette West Habitat. All high-level decisions are filtered through this engaged, dedicated group of volunteers. These board members work on critical strategic planning, financial responsibility, and set the vision for the organization.
- President Kirsten Goetz, Donor Services Manager - Special Olympics
- Vice President Jim Woodruff, Director of Sales Transformation - Intel
- Secretary Bettina Davis, consultant
- Treasurer Gary Nichols, VP Asset Liability Management - First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Olivia Alcaire, Executive Director - Create, Inc.
- Stan Axtman, Product Support Supervisor - Intel
- Will Burton, Commercial Banking, Heritage Bank
- Kimberly Culbertson, consultant
- Glen Fahs, Retired, community member at large
- Dan Fako, Retired, community member at large
- Mike Kondrat, Retired, community member at large
- Greg Malinowski, consultant
- Aurora Terry, Success Agent, Salesforce
- Jim Woodruff, Director of Sales Transformation - Intel
- Ed Brauner, Retired, community member at large